A baby sling is not only a practical solution, but also a way to bond with your little one. In this guide, you will learn all about baby slings, from their types to choosing the best sling to practical tying tips. Whether you are a new parent or experienced in baby slinging, this article will provide you with valuable information and tips and help you decide which baby sling to buy.
Little Frog Baby Sling - Aquamarine size 6
- Little Frog Woven wrap - Aquamarine -size 6 (4,6 metres)
- • Polish woven wrap for babywearing by Little Frog - since first days
- • 100% cotton
- • broken twill weave
- • woven wrap
All Little Frog wraps,ring slings & fabrics are certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO -TEX (class I)
- type: woven wrap
- size: 6 (4,6 m x 0,7 m)
- 100% Made in Poland
- colors: blue, grey, turquoise
- weft thread: turquoise
- weight: 220 g/m2 (after washing)
- weave: broken twill
- composition: 100% combed cotton
- quality certificates: Little Frog wraps are produced in accordance with EU norm CEN/TR 16512:2015. This wrap is certified to Standard 100 by OEKO TEX (1st Class)
- accessories: instruction / user manual (English)
NOTE: there is an expected max 5% shrinkage after 1st or 2nd washing (which is part of the natural process) - that's why our wraps are made 5% longer (e.g. wrap in size 4.6m is originally 4.85m)
Who we are?
We are small, family company located in Wroclaw, Poland, making wraps and slings since 2012. We are parents too, and we have experienced usability and profits of using wraps/slings in our day-to-day life. We cooperate only with located in Poland weaves, and sew them at our workshop.We are proud, that our products are appreciated all around the world (until now - we have shipped them to almost 80 countries all around the world).