Little Frog woven wrap - Sapphire - size 4 (3,6 m)
- Little Frog woven wrap - Sapphire - size 4 (3,6 metres)
- • Polish woven wrap for babywearing by Little Frog - since first days
- • 100% cotton
- • broken twill weave
- • woven wrap
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 100,00 €
All Little Frog Woven Wraps are certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO TEX (class 1)
- type: woven wrap
- size: 4 (3,6 m x 0,7 m)
- 100% Made in Poland
- colors: blue
- weft thread: blue
- weight: 220 g/m2 (after washing)
- weave: broken twill weave
- composition: 100% combed cotton
- quality certificates: Little Frog wraps are produced in accordance with EU norm CEN/TR 16512:2015. This wrap is certified to Standard 100 by OEKO TEX (1st Class)
- accessories: instruction / user manual (English)
NOTE: there is an expected max 5% shrinkage after 1st or 2nd washing (which is part of the natural process) - that's why our wraps are made 5% longer (e.g. wrap in size 4.6m is originally 4.85m)
Who we are?
We are small, family company located in Wroclaw, Poland, making wraps and slings since 2012. We are parents too, and we have experienced usability and profits of using wraps/slings in our day-to-day life. We cooperate only with located in Poland weaves, and sew them at our workshop.We are proud, that our products are appreciated all around the world (until now - we have shipped them to almost 80 countries all around the world).
How to choose your first baby wrap and when to start your babywearing adventure?
Before you make a purchase of your very first wrap for babywearing, make sure you make the best choice. You will find here some information about choosing right wrap and right size for you and your baby.
How to begin your babywearing journey?
You've decided to venture into the world of babywearing and ordered your first wrap. The parcel has just arrived. But instead of being excited about all the benefits to come with using the wrap you find yourselves completely overwhelmed with doubts about how to get started.
YOu will find here some interesting and useful advices. :)