Little Frog woven wrap - Bamboo Tourmaline - size 3 (3,2 m)
- Little Frog woven wrap - Bamboo Tourmaline - size 3 (3,2 metres)
- • Polish woven wrap for babywearing by Little Frog - since first days
- • 75% combed cotton, 25% bamboo
- • broken twill weave
- • woven wrap
All Little Frog wras aqnd ring slings are certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO -TEX (class I)
name: Bamboo Tourmaline
- type: woven wrap
- size: 3 (3,2 m x 0,7 m)
- 100% Made in Poland
- colors: purple, green, yellow, pink, turquoise
- weft thread: white
- weight: 200 g/m2 (after washing)
- weave: broken twill weave
- composition: 75% combed cotton, 25% bamboo
- quality certificates: Little Frog wraps are produced in accordance with EU norm CEN/TR 16512:2015. Used fabrics meet Standard 100 by OEKO TEX (1st Class)
- accessories: instruction / user manual (English)
NOTE: there is an expected max 5% shrinkage after 1st or 2nd washing (which is part of the natural process) - that's why our wraps are made 5% longer (e.g. wrap in size 4.6m is originally 4.85m)
This is non-standard length of wrap, dedicated for specific, advanced ties (e.g. Rebozo). For standard using/tying (like kangaroo, Pocket /Front Wrap Cross Carry), please choose other size of wrap (minimum size 4).
Who we are?
We are small, family company located in Wroclaw, Poland, making wraps and slings since 2012. We are parents too, and we have experienced usability and profits of using wraps/slings in our day-to-day life. We cooperate only with located in Poland weaves, and sew them at our workshop.We are proud, that our products are appreciated all around the world (until now - we have shipped them to almost 80 countries all around the world).