Little Frog Prime Carrier - Golden Boho
- Prime Carrier Little Frog is dedicated to all parents who want to carry their baby from very first days in healthy, ergonomic and safe way.
All Little Frog Woven Wraps are certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO TEX (class 1)
Little Frog PRIME Golden Boho
for babies from 4 to 20 kg (9 to 45 lbs)
Colors: gold, grey
Fabric: Jacquard, cotton, 260gsm
100% Made in Poland
Prime Carrier Little Frog is dedicated to all parents who want to carry their baby from very first days in healthy, ergonomic and safe way.
This is soft, full buckle carrier, without stiffeners and frame. It provides adequate support for baby's spine along its entire length and guarantees natural and ergonomic position, and gives you high the comfort of carrying.
Prime carriers are made with woven/jacquard fabric (the same as for woven wraps/slings). Each carrier is hand made by our staff so we can be sure that it is carefully made with attention to details.
You can easily and quickly put it, start using - and go with your baby for a walk, shopping, for longer trip, or just doing daily work at home. All you need to do is fasten the hip belt, position your baby, slide the panel on, fasten belts, tighten everything and ... ready! The hands are free, and the baby safely nestles to you.
Some facts about Prime Carrier:
- This carrier is dedicated to carry babies from 4 kg (9 lbs) to 20 kg (45 lbs)
- You can adjust the width of the panel with Velcro (range: 25-40cm / inches: 9,8"-15,7"), so you can easily adjust it to the size of the baby (from one knee pit to the other).
There is a size tag on the waist belt to help you.
- Easily adjust the height of the carrier's panel (range: 31-43 cm / inches: 12" - 17") using the tightening straps on both sides of the panel.
- Prime carriers have an additional, bottom belt fastener for non-sitting children - which allows to reduce the tension of the fabric on the child's back. It is easy and quick to attach to the hip belt, thanks to the snap and Velcro system.
- The carrier has an attachable hood, which is great for supporting the baby's head while sleeping. It is attached with a snap, so you can fasten / unfasten it quickly.
- The upper part of the panel is designed to fit the child's neck.
- The shoulder straps are contoured and curved to increase your comfort. They can be fastened straight or crossed.
- This carrier is designed to carry you baby in position belly-to-belly (also with straps crossed), and on your back (when baby is over 4 months and is holding the head by himself)
- It very light and after being rolled up and packed into a drawstring bag (included), it takes up little space. You can take it for a walk or onward journey without worrying about space in your luggage. It will definitely be useful when visiting closer and further places.
- The child's legs, thanks to the appropriate width of the carrier, are set to the sides, and the knees are higher than the bottom, which is ideal for the development of hip joints (position M).
- The waist belt is filled with foam to ensure your comfort of carrying. The hip belt width range is 63 - 150 cm (2,1 to 5ft)
- Each carrier comes with original drawstring bag (the same fabric as carrier) and manual (in English, or - in request in French or Polish)
- Prime carriers are made with fabrics certified to OEKO TEXStandard 100 fabric and are complaint with:
- CEN/TR 16512:2015
- ASTM F-2236-16a