Little Frog woven wrap - Bamboo Lazurite - size 3 (3,2 m)
- Little Frog woven wrap - Bamboo Lazurite - size 3 (3,2 metres)
- • Polish woven wrap for babywearing by Little Frog - since first days
- • broken twill weave
- • woven wrap
- • 75% cotton, 25% bamboo
All Little Frog wraps,ring slings & fabrics are certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO -TEX (class I)
name: Bamboo Lazurite
- type: woven wrap
- size: 3 (3,2 m x 0,7 m)
- 100% Made in Poland
- colors: grey, turquoise, blue
- weft thread: white
- weight: 200 g/m2 (after washing)
- weave: broken twill
- composition: 75% combed cotton, 25% bamboo
- quality certificates: Little Frog wraps are produced in accordance with EU norm CEN/TR 16512:2015. Used fabrics meet Standard 100 by OEKO TEX (1st Class)
- accessories: instruction / user manual (English)
NOTE: there is an expected max 5% shrinkage after 1st or 2nd washing (which is part of the natural process) - that's why our wraps are made 5% longer (e.g. wrap in size 4.6m is originally 4.85m)
This is non-standard length of wrap, dedicated for specific, advanced ties (e.g. Rebozo). For standard using/tying (like kangaroo, Pocket /Front Wrap Cross Carry), please choose other size of wrap (minimum size 4).
Little Frog wraps with bamboo fiber has been designed for the smallest toddlers especially. Wraps are very soft and gentle. We recommend it especially for those who are starting adventure with babywearing. It will be perfect for warm summer days - bamboo fabric is slippery and gives a cooling effect.
Bamboo fibers have a natural essence (bamboo kun), which protects the plant against bacteria and fungi making bamboo fibers also antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
Who we are?
We are small, family company located in Wroclaw, Poland, making wraps and slings since 2012. We are parents too, and we have experienced usability and profits of using wraps/slings in our day-to-day life. We cooperate only with located in Poland weaves, and sew them at our workshop.We are proud, that our products are appreciated all around the world (until now - we have shipped them to almost 80 countries all around the world).